Experienced Window, Door and Conservatory Installers
Salary: Up to £50,000 Depending on Experience and Ability
Are you an experienced window, door and conservatory installer who wants to earn up to £50,000 per year?
If so, please read on…
We are looking for someone who can you work to the highest standards. You will be using the best products with the support of an experienced professional team.
Spire Window Systems Ltd have vacancies for experienced Window, Door and Conservatory Installers based in Louth Lincolnshire.
As our Window Fitter/Installer, you will be expected to:
- Install PVC-u windows, doors and conservatories to new and replacement installations
- Fit the product to the high standards and specifications that the company and customer expect to ensure a perfect finish
- Ensure that clean, tidy and safe working environment is maintained at all times
- The position will require you to work Monday to Friday. PAYE and self-employed candidates will be considered for our Window Fitter/Installer position.
To be considered for our Window Fitter/Installer role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have previous experience and your own hand tools
- Proven record of previous installations
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to problem solve
- A full driving licence is essential
- A team player with good communication skills
- Be assertive, honest and reliable
Window Fitter/Installer Benefits:
- Plenty of work available immediately
- Power tools and all PPE are provided by Spire Windows
- 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company work wear
For more information about this role please apply. No CV required, we will call you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
If you feel you have the skills for our vacant role, please apply now to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01507-607291